1. The Role of the mother-tongue in teaching English,
2. Teaching English in non-English medium classes
3. Teaching Slow Learners,.
4. Guidance and counselling
5. Diagnostic testing and remedial teaching
6. Enrichment programmes for slow learners,
7. Teaching English to Rural and Urban children,
8. The influence of the home on classroom learning'
9. Impact of Globalization on our teaching English
10. Different Approaches to the development of linguistic competence.
11. Motivating learners.
1. Collaborative learning
2. Teaching homogeneous and heterogeneous groups
3. Teaching Employability skills in ESL classroom.
4. Classroom climate for efective learning
5. The Fun method of teaching English.
6. Translation and Task-based Teaching.
7. Developing Fluency and Accuracy in communication.
8. Group work.
9. Projects and Assignments.
1. Formative Evaluation
2. Portfolio Assessment
3. Online tests
1. Technological tools for enhancement of learning
2. Using blogs for developing linguistic skills
3. Podcasts and their use in developing oral communication
4. The Virtual Classroom
5. Language Laboratory
Deadline for submission of Abstracts: 31 May 2014
The Abstract should be sent as an E mail attachment to email@example.com
with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Bird Registration up to
ELTAI Members - Rs. 900/-
Non-ELTAI Members - Rs.1000/-
Registration Fees :
ELTAI Members - Rs. 1000/-
Non-ELTAI Members - Rs.1100/-
For school teachers:
RS 500/- only
On the spot Registration:RS 1200/-
oversea participants:USD 50/-
Mode of Payment:
Registration fee includes conference kit, lunch and refreshments.
Registration form, duly filled in, should be sent along with a DD in favour of ELTAI, in respect of payment of Registration fee to:
D-54, Third Floor, Anandham Apartment
156, SIDCO Nagar Main Road
Villivakkam Chennai – 600 049
For further details contact email@example.com 98293 45035 or visit our conference website-www.eltaiconferences.com