Home » Activities » Rajnandgaon chapter – Activities from 6th Jan to 3rdJune 2019
Rajnandgaon chapter – Activities from 6th Jan to 3rdJune 2019
- A One Day Regional Seminar was organized by ELTAI Rajnandgaon Chapter at Manpur on 06.01.2019 taking a theme on “NEW TRENDS IN TEACHING ENGLISH”. The seminar was organized at Manpur, 100 K.M. from district Head Quarter Rajnandgaon. This place is quite remote and tribes full area and known for Naxli Movements. Around 130 participants attended the Seminar. Mr. Akash Giripunje (S.D.O.P.), Mr.D.D. Mandle (C.E.O.) and Mrs. Pushpa Sinha(social worker) were the guests. About 10 papers were presented in the seminar. The program ended with a grand success.
- A One Day Motivational Program for students and teachers was organized by ELTAI Rajnandgaon Chapter at Chichola on 13.01.2019. Around 70 students and teachers attended the program. Dr. Gyanendra Sahu ( Prof. from Indra Gandhi Krishi Viswvidyalaya Raipur) and Mr. Puna Ram Sinha (social worker) were the guests.
- 02 members from ELTAI Chapter Rajnandgaon ( Mr. Dhanesh Ram Sinha and Mr. Dharam Sinha) attended the National Seminar 0n 16.01.2019 at Bedram Mahavidyalaya, Maalkharoda, Janjgir-Champa, Chhattisgarh. The theme of the seminar was “ Contemporary Issues on Feminism & Women Rights Movements.” Mr. Dhanesh Ram Sinha presented his paper on “Feminism in India”.
- 04 members ( Mr. Dhanesh Ram Sinha, Mr. Yashwant Netam, Ms. Parvati Sahu, Ms. Pratibha Sahu) from ELTAI Rajnandgaon Chapter attended a One Day National Seminar 28.01.2019 at Dr. B.S. Amberdkar College, Dongargaon, Rajnandgaon, Chhhattisgarh. The theme of the seminar was “Increasing Crimes Against Women, Causes and Measures.” Mr. Dhanesh Ram Sinha presented his paper on “ Problems of Women in Indian Society.”
- A One Day National Seminar was organized by ELTAI Chapter Rajnandgaon in collaboration with Govt. Nehru College, Dongargarh on 17.02.2019, taking a theme “ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING IN INDIA: PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS”. Around 170 delegates took participation in the seminar. Dr. R. K. Thakur, Prof. Shailesh Kumar Mishra, Dr. S.V.K.Prasad and Dr.Seema Parihar were the guests. About 30 papers were presented in the seminar.
- A Workshop on “The Problems Of Students in Learning English” was organized at Jamshedpur, Tatanagar on 14.03.2019. About 20 students took participation in this small workshop. Discussions on the problems of Spoken English took place in this workshop.
- A One day Personality Development Class was organized by ELTAI Chapter Rajnandgaon at Lal Bahadur Nagar on 30.03.2019. Around 50 participants took participation in the program. The program was organized for the motivational speech for students. In this program two soldiers (Mr. Kamlesh Kanwar and Mr. Lokesh Chandrawanshi) were honored. Mr. Puna Ram Sinha ( social worker) and Mrs. Pushpa Snha were the guests.
- A One Day State Level Workshop was organized on 28.04.2019 by ELTAI Chapter Rajnandgaon at Vivekanand Public School Khairagarh taking a theme “GRAMMAR TEACHING: PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS”. Around 70 participants took participation in the workshop. Around 10 participants shared their views on the theme. Mr. Y.K.Tiwary (recently retired principal) was honored. Mr. Mihir Jha, Mr. Om Prakash Jha and Mr. Nishikant Tripathi were the guests.
- A One Day District Level Workshop was organized at Chichola on 11. 05.2019. The theme of the Workshop was ”How To Teach Vocabulary”. Around 50 teachers and participants took participation. Mr. Nehru Verma from Khairagarh and Mrs. Bharti Tiwary from Dongargarh addressed the participants. Several activities by the resource persons made the program unforgettable.
- A One Day Workshop was organized at Chichola for the students on the behalf of ELTAI Chapter Rajnandgaon on 03.06.2019 taking a theme “ HOW TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM NATURAL AND HUMAN MADE DISASTERS”. The need of this workshop was based “Surat (Gujrat) Fire Issue” in which 23 student were burnt. Around 60 students and teachers took participation in the workshop.