Guidelines for Our Contributors
- Articles on ELT are welcome. Share your ideas, innovations, experiences, teaching tips, material reviews and web matters with your fellow professionals. Please see pages 46-47 for detailed guidelines.
- A4, Font size: Times New Roman 12, Double Spaced, Margin of 1 inch on all four sides. Title of the article should be in Caps, bold, centered.
- Abstract in about 150 words
- Full paper should not be in more than 2000 words.
- Articles should be sent only as AN EMAIL ATTACHMENT – AS A WORD DOCUMENT to the Editor, Dr.P.N. Ramani at cc to email@example.com Hard copies will not be accepted.)
- A photo of the author should also be sent in the .jpg file format as an email attachment along with the article.
- Preference will be given to the publication of articles submitted by our members.